[aprssig] Balloon DFing on APRS

Gregory A. Carter gcarter at openaprs.net
Tue Mar 6 03:33:34 UTC 2012

So, I reviewed the code and I actually did implement DFR parsing,
however I'm not currently storing the BRG/NRQ portion.  Fortunately
adding the storage of those parameters is actually fairly easy, then
all that's left is adding the plotting on the frontend.  Let me see
what I can get accomplished in the next couple of days and I'll let
you at it to test if you'd like.