[aprssig] Easy Access to Multiple Windows Sound Card Controls

Gaffit gaffit at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 2 20:59:15 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----
From: "Stephen H. Smith"

> Users of ham sound card applications are constantly fiddling with setting
> the RECORD (Radio RX) and PLAY (Radio TX) levels of Windows sound cards.
> After a considerable amount of experimentation and Internet research, I
> have discovered that one can make access to the controls for added sound
> cards a LOT simpler.

A few years back, I use to run an echostink node, along with PSK,
and other modes requiring constant fiddling with the soundcard.
There used to be a program called something like Quickmix, which
would allow you to save settings for all your different needs. It's
been a while, and I don't think I still have a copy of it, but it
should be still avail for download somewhere out there....

Whould this work just as well?

73, Todd KH2TJ