[aprssig] Cross-Band smart digi/tracker with argent data radios

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Wed Nov 14 00:48:05 UTC 2012

The serial splitter cable for the T2/T3 series breaks out port A and B
to their own DB9s.  You'd need to split the output of the ADS-GM1 and
run it to a port on each tracker.  You should be able to connect the
other ports with the trackers in KISS mode, but I've never tried
operating it that way myself.