[aprssig] World VHF frequency Map

Steve Daniels steve at daniels270.eclipse.co.uk
Wed Nov 14 22:49:47 UTC 2012

I am currently working on creating a APRS 2M band frequency allocation map
for the world, and would appreciate some help filling in the national
frequency allocation for countries I have yet to find information on.
When finished it will be freely available for anyone to use, of course I
would appreciate future updates of frequencies, so everyone can have an up
to date map.
The current map is located here (Click to enlarge)

It's a work in progress obviously. I hope to do UHF and possibly HF also.
Although Helge DF8LS has created this HF map.

The base blank map is available to anyone needing it, email me direct.

Thanks for the help

Steve Daniels