[aprssig] new build of YAAC available (beta 4)
andrewemt at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 25 18:41:09 CDT 2012
The next build of YAAC is now available. The gory details are on SourceForge, but the summary of changes and improvements is as follows:
1. Support for the AGWPE Packet Engine as a TNC for YAAC. Anything else that emulates the AGWPE TCP socket interface may also be used here.
2. Beginning support for topographic (elevation) map data, including a mechanism to download world-wide elevation data from the US Geological Survey's website.
3. More options on the map and table right-click popup menus, including online help on how to use the options.
4. Some user preference improvements, such as user-selectable format for displaying decoded lat/lon values.
5. Improvements in the draw tools and Object editor.
Feel free to download the updated code; it can be installed over previous distributions of YAAC to preserve your configuration settings. YAAC can be downloaded from http://www.ka2ddo.org/ka2ddo/YAAC.html or https://sourceforge.net/projects/yetanotheraprsc
Andrew Pavlin, KA2DDO
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the aprssig