Order Tray | Contact Us | Home | SIG Lists

[aprssig] more followup on my firenet filters thread...success

Kevin Paetzold kevin.paetzold at townisp.com
Fri Oct 12 19:43:24 UTC 2012


Thanks Lynn for the hints.

So, first I reverified that removing the ":" did not work (which I thought
I tested before the first message).  Indeed that did not help.
I then turned off position ambiguity and tried the "m/500".  It worked!
It then occured to me that the "m/500" filter was NOT preceeded with either
":filter" or "filter".   Hmmmmm.
So, I removed the :filter string on my original filter and it nows seems to
work fine!

73,

Kevin (K1KWP)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tapr.org/pipermail/aprssig/attachments/20121012/c4e8f31d/attachment.htm>


More information about the aprssig mailing list