[aprssig] Balloon-APRS information requested

Steve Noskowicz noskosteve at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 18 02:12:18 UTC 2012

  I received an email requesting information for using APRS for a high altitude balloon, college-type project.  I'd like to get them high quality information/help.
  I have little information so far, and will filter the coms until I get more, but what will be the best links to feed to them, or the best person(s) to hook them up with?

73, Steve, K9DCI  USN (Vet)  MOT (Ret)  Ham (Yet)