[aprssig] next beta build #30 of YAAC ("Yet Another APRS Client")
andrewemt at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 27 10:38:34 CST 2013
The next build of YAAC is now available, downloadable from the usual places or upgradable with the Check for Upgrade menu option in YAAC.
Changes and updates include:
1. more bugfixes in supporting extended APRS 1.2 symbol sets.
2. improved built-in help.
3. prevention of specifying illegal overlay characters for overlaid symbols.
4. ability to persist some filter settings across YAAC restarts.
5. persist digipeat paths and repeat rate settings for persisted local Objects.
6. significant bug fixes to OpenTRAC support, including ability to send Objects
in OpenTRAC as well as APRS protocols.
Andrew Pavlin, KA2DDO
author of YAAC
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the aprssig