[aprssig] WB2PAY westbound w/a 20 sec TX rate on WIDE1-1, WIDE2-1

Alan wa4sca at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 14:41:32 CST 2013

He is showing a TinyTrak 3. If you look at the APRS.FI historical data, he
has been doing that for a long time.  Since 2011 at least. Could be a bad
configuration, or RF getting into it.  They are bad about that, and will
beacon constantly if that happens.  We had a similar problem locally, and
eventually had to block him at the digi level until it was fixed.