[aprssig] next beta build#24 of YAAC ("Yet Another APRS Client")
andrewemt at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 2 19:13:07 CDT 2013
The next build #24 of YAAC is now available, automatically upgradeable or manually downloadable from the usual sources:
Improvements and updates include:
1. officially support multiple configuration profiles, so the same copy of
YAAC can be used in different deployments.
2. allow multiple-log-file playback with filtering for specific records from
the log files.
3. improved support for reporting issues and trouble tickets to the
4. upgrade code able to fall back to SourceForge if the author's website
is down (there's been too many power failures at my house lately).
5. miscellaneous enhancements to the online help.
6. attempt to reverse-compute the hourly rainfall from the 24-hour
numbers reported by a Peet Bros weather station.
There is now a bug-tracking system set up on the author's website, because no one seemed to want to use the one on SourceForge. The new bug-tracking system is at:
Andrew Pavlin, KA2DDO
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the aprssig