[aprssig] Solar Plane: Leg 4: Flight St. Louis - Washington - Friday!

Stephen H. Smith wa8lmf2 at aol.com
Fri Jun 14 10:42:52 CDT 2013

On 6/14/2013 11:06 AM, Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) wrote:
> Telemetry and position updates have been restored.  SOLAR1 is now updating
> position in APRS as an object and is also logging telemetry once per minute.
> Definitions are being transmitted every 30 minutes.  You can see the results of
> this effort at:
> http://aprs.fi/#!call=a%2FSOLAR1&timerange=3600&tail=3600
> http://aprs.fi/telemetry/a/SOLAR1

I'm now reverse-gating your SOLAR1 object to 30 meters HF APRS . I'm also
plotting it on both my HF and ISS satgate webserver maps.   You can see it on
both maps at:

Stephen H. Smith    wa8lmf (at) aol.com
Skype:        WA8LMF
EchoLink:   14400  [Think bottom of the 2-meter band]
Home Page:          http://wa8lmf.net

  Long-Range APRS on 30 Meters HF

High Performance Sound Systems for Soundcard Apps