[aprssig] Tracker3 T3-Mini board

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Wed Mar 20 12:26:50 CDT 2013

Hi all,

We've just started shipping the new T3-Mini board.  We'll be phasing out
the old OpenTracker+ SMT due to component obsolescence and the T3-Mini
(and OTUSB-Mini once software testing is finished) will take its place
as a compact, embeddable APRS tracker/TNC.

The mini USB port makes this board much easier to configure - no fussing
with adapters or worrying about whether you're using it in RS-232 or TTL
mode.  It's also got 13 general-purpose I/O pins and the scripting
features of the regular T3, which should be useful for balloon payloads
and automation tasks.