[aprssig] new beta build#18 of YAAC ("Yet Another APRS Client"), built 20-March-2013
andrewemt at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 21 00:51:29 CDT 2013
The next build of YAAC is now available, with several new enhancements and bug fixes, including:
1. an interface to allow other applications to send APRS messages for transmission to YAAC (implemented to support such programs as SoundDoppler).
2. support for the UTM (Universal Transverse Mercator) coordinate system.
3. support for fixed stations to report altitude without a GPS.
4. support for displaying APRS telemetry data.
5. displaying city names on the map.
6. support for printing the tabular reports.
7. numerous updates in the built-in online help.
8. typo fixes for occasional incorrect units of data.
9. fix a race condition when restarting a failed connection to an APRS-IS server.
YAAC is downloadable from the usual places:
Also, the precompiled OpenStreetMap tiles for YAAC have been updated to the 2013-March-04 planet.osm file. These tiles cannot be used without upgrading to beta build #18 (or later) of YAAC.
Andrew Pavlin, KA2DDO
author of YAAC
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the aprssig