[aprssig] Android can do analog APRS on 144.39
georg at op-co.de
Wed Mar 27 09:59:36 CDT 2013
* Andrew P. <andrewemt at hotmail.com> [2013-03-27 15:53]:
> Didn't Georg also say that APRSdroid supported TNC's with Bluetooth serial port adapters?
APRSdroid currently supports the following RF interop modes:
* AFSK (using the awesome demodulator by Sivan 4X6IZ) - direct audio connection or Bluetooth headset
* Bluetooth-serial connection to a TNC (KISS mode)
* TCP/IP connection to TNC (e.g. Pignology Pigtail; experimental)
* Kenwood D7x0 GPS port (sends out NMEA and displays stations on the map, experimental)
USB-serial is planned as soon as my pl23xx serial dongle becomes supported by
You can combine the RF operation modes with a version of APRSdroid using
offline mapping by mapsforge/OSM: http://aprsdroid.org/osm/
Feel free to ask if you need help configuring one of those...
73 de Georg DO1GL
APRSdroid - Open Source APRS Client for Android ++ http://aprsdroid.org/m
++ https://market.android.com/details?id=org.aprsdroid.app ++
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 828 bytes
Desc: Digital signature
More information about the aprssig