[aprssig] Water ingress

aprssig at k7ftp.net aprssig at k7ftp.net
Fri Mar 29 19:46:56 CDT 2013

Well, let's try some reading for comprehension, shall we?  There was a time
they taught that in schools.

The topic is Water Ingress - water entering an area.
He mentions a feeder - possibly a stream feeding into another body of water,
or perhaps an animal feeder.  We don't know yet.
However, we have a lat and long from the image at the URL... -27.425345 and
153.901236 with an elevation of 0m (sounds like sea level)

So, we look it up on a bigger map,   and it's somewhere in the vicinity of
Brisbane, Moreton Bay it seems.  We know that much, so the likelihood is
high that it refers to water coming in - from a tide or from a river feeding
that area?  We could certainly use some more clarification, but we can
figure out that much from the e-mail - with a little effort.