[aprssig] THD72 and Raspberri Pi Igate

John Gorkos jgorkos at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 12:32:26 CST 2013

Here¹s the latest APRX package compiled for Raspbian:

I¹d just install that, get things set up, and away you go.  FWIW, the D72
is a lousy Igate radio.  The biggest problem I have with mine is that it
won¹t stay in KISS mode.  It ³falls out² of KISS mode and needs to be
I happen to have a Pi and a D72 sitting here on my desk.   I¹ll set mine
up and post what I did tomorrow.

John Gorkos