[aprssig] [aprsisce] Adding additional symbols JetSki and Ham Club.

Steve Daniels steve at daniels270.eclipse.co.uk
Mon Oct 7 18:09:05 CDT 2013

Am I OK to release the URL for the page, for authors to comment on file
format and  distribution methods? Or you can?

This is about how we construct a common format for the symbols and
distribution thereof, not what the symbols should be themselves.

To attempt to future proof changes in symbols and tocalls, and make updates
easy, even after an author gone to other things.

Just wanted to check the initial page was ok for release?

Steve Daniels

Amateur Radio Callsign G6UIM