[aprssig] FW: Tranasatlantic multi-balloon mission in progress (bailed out?)

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Thu Sep 12 10:21:07 CDT 2013

I just noticed he dropped from over 9000’ to ZERO near the shore line and
now it is back up to 3000’ and rising.  I wonder if he bailed out at his
last chance to stay dry.  Then let the balloon go since what else could you
do with it.

*Subject:* Tranasatlantic multi-balloon mission in progress

Track the Balloon using APRS:

Here is the web page:  http://www.clusterballoon.com/

The balloon is IN FLIGHT and just crossed the Canada Shoreline at around 11
AM EDT.  APRS is tracking it though the launchers have not yet updated
their web page!