[aprssig] Anybody Missing a D710?

Steve Daniels steve at daniels270.eclipse.co.uk
Fri Sep 20 17:24:35 CDT 2013

I don't see anything much out of the ordinary, ok missing front panel is a
bit odd, but not the cut cables so much.

Used to work making 4cx250 tubes, so I could query the 4cx350 he has on
offer, I know more than any sane person needs to no about those.

As an aside I have several air cooled and conduction cooled 2C39's if anyone
wants them, free to a good home.

Steve Daniels

Amateur Radio Callsign G6UIM

Torbay Freecycle  Owner