[aprssig] What is "TNC Channel Switching"?

Stephen H. Smith wa8lmf2 at aol.com
Fri Apr 11 10:59:54 CDT 2014

On 4/11/2014 11:20 AM, Chris Moulding wrote:
> The region of the world where it gets most use for emergency comms is South
> America so the lack of the tilde character doesn't appear to be a problem as
> far as I know.
> Regards,
> Chris, G4HYG

Raynet is being used in South America?  I throught it was strictly a UK thing.

Stephen H. Smith    wa8lmf (at) aol.com
Skype:        WA8LMF
EchoLink:  Node #  14400  [Think bottom of the 2-meter band]
Home Page:          http://wa8lmf.net

  Long-Range APRS on 30 Meters HF

High Performance Sound Systems for Soundcard Apps