[aprssig] Draft Copy of Thesis on APRS

Eric Lorenz K9LGE k9lge at emlorenz.com
Mon Dec 8 21:56:03 CST 2014

I don't know that I will be able to provide any useful information, as
there are many with much more knowledge of the system than I, but I look
forward to the read. Good luck this Friday!

Eric K9LGE

On Sat, Dec 6, 2014 at 5:43 PM, Kenneth Finnegan <
kennethfinnegan2007 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Ladies and Gentlemen,
> I am preparing to defend my thesis at Cal Poly SLO next week, and
> thought some readers of this list might enjoy seeing a draft copy of
> my thesis. I'd appreciate feedback on any glaring quantifiable errors
> in the document.
> http://thelifeofkenneth.com/files/draft_finnegan_aprs_thesis.pdf
> I'd like to say once again thanks for all the help offered by many of
> you as I've worked on my thesis for the last year.
> If you happen to be in the SLO area, my defence will be on Friday Dec
> 12 at 9am in the EE department conference room, and you are welcome to
> attend.
> --
> Kenneth Finnegan
> http://blog.thelifeofkenneth.com/

Eric Lorenz, K9LGE
Communications Trailer Coordinator, Supervisor-RNT
American Red Cross
Greater Chicago & Northern IL Region
Disaster Services Technology
630-430-2421 cell