[aprssig] next beta build #32 of YAAC ("Yet Another APRS Client")
andrewemt at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 23 16:56:10 CST 2014
The next beta build #32 of YAAC is now available. It does include an important fix, so users of build #31 should upgrade as soon as possible. It can be obtained through YAAC's built-in upgrade feature or downloadable from the usual places:
Changes and updates include:
1. critical fix to rendering the map where some station has the symbol code garbled to an illegal value.
2. identify messages with illegal or erroneous syntax by highlighting them in pink in the table listings.
3. add built-in support for ?VER query (used by YAAC and APRSIS/CE & APRSIS/32).
4. add a new filter for displaying only valid or only invalid messages.
5. add detected first digipeaters to station/object list (since we have confirmation those digipeaters are working because they forwarded messages), regardless of whether any traffic about the digipeater itself is ever actually received.
Andrew Pavlin, KA2DDO
author of YAAC
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the aprssig