[aprssig] next beta build #31 of YAAC ("Yet Another APRS Client")
andrewemt at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 27 23:34:36 CST 2014
The next build of YAAC is now available, downloadable from the usual sources:
or upgradable with YAAC's automatic upgrade feature.
1. Allowing stations with symbols other than for weather stations to send
weather data (using the positionless weather report in addition to the
normal position report for the station).
2. Support "blacklisting" stations that are sending illegal traffic, so that
digipeater and I-gate stations can protect themselves from transmitting
3. Fix some bugs in the I-gating logic, and add a new report of stations being
Tx I-gated by the YAAC station.
4. Confirm that the user intends to take over another station's Object before
actually completing an edit of an Object.
5. Allow creating weather event Objects.
6. Make the pages in YAAC's mini-webserver automatically refresh themselves
in the viewer's web browser.
7. Handle invalidly-formatted APRS position reports where only two degree digits
are specified for longitudes.
Andrew Pavlin, KA2DDO
author of YAAC
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the aprssig