[aprssig] next beta build#41 of YAAC ("Yet Another APRS Client") is available
andrewemt at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 16 20:16:32 CDT 2014
The next build of YAAC is now available from the usual places:
or updatable with the Check for Updates feature in existing YAAC installations.
Changes and updates include:
1. assorted minor user interface improvements.
2. better detection and recovery of problems with the link to a non-local AGWPE server.
3. improve rendering of street names for roads that also have a highway number.
4. remove trailing carriage returns from the packet bodies in CSV-format log files.
5. correct APRS-IS gating by _not_ removing unused packet RF routing information.
Andrew Pavlin, KA2DDO
author of YAAC
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the aprssig