[aprssig] New Icons for APRS software?

Stephen H. Smith wa8lmf2 at aol.com
Thu May 22 08:02:53 CDT 2014

On 5/22/2014 4:15 AM, Heikki Hannikainen wrote:

> The set is made in Adobe Illustrator. I have a script to export it with a
> single click to transparent PNG at various resolutions (currently it's doing
> 24x24 48x48 64x64 128x128 per symbol). Layout similar to the old set, so it's
> easy to take into use - just adjust the multipliers.

What do they look like when reduced to 16x16 ???  All existing apps assume the
16x16 pixel grid.

Unless you are displaying maps on a quad-HD display, the larger formats are
going to cover up too much of the map beneath.

Stephen H. Smith    wa8lmf (at) aol.com
Skype:        WA8LMF
EchoLink:  Node #  14400  [Think bottom of the 2-meter band]
Home Page:          http://wa8lmf.net

  Long-Range APRS on 30 Meters HF

High Performance Sound Systems for Soundcard Apps