[aprssig] APRS and goTenna

Steve Noskowicz noskosteve at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 21 15:19:05 CST 2015

They use VHF:

"The GoTenna operates on some of the lowest frequencies (151 to 154 MHz) available without a radio license. Those frequencies allow digital signals to travel longer distances. But due to limited bandwidth, GoTenna’s technology doesn’t send voice or photos. "

 Regards, Steve Noskowicz
 Science & Technical Advisor