[aprssig] Tracking down a mobile aprs station

Max Harper kg4pid at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 24 16:52:18 CDT 2015

I have been trying to track down a mobile station off and on for the last couple of months. Since there aren't many aprs users in my area I thought I would track the station down and introduce myself. Not as easy as it sounds. They very rarely send a position report where they are stationary and before I can get there they have moved again. There address on QRZ is in Arizona but I'm in Alabama so that doesn't help me. Who would have thought that finding a vehicle sending out its position would be so hard. Just an observation.
Max KG4PID
PS. The call I'm trying to track down is KC7QPI.