[aprssig] next beta build#67 of YAAC ("Yet Another APRS Client")
andrewemt at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 11 22:51:16 CDT 2015
The next build of YAAC ("Yet Another APRS Client") is available, either by automatic upgrade or download and manual install from the usual places:
The changes and updates include:
1. support radio frequency parameters in APRS messages (including Kenwood Mic-E messages) in conjunction with PHG reports, and for objects that only show the frequency in the object name and not the free-text comment.
2. fix a just-introduced bug with configuring new installs of YAAC with the wizard.
3. add a new filter type to filter by the optional fields present in a message or reported by a station (such as repeater parameters, weather info, PHG data) or arbitrary free text appearing in the free-text comment.
4. fix a really annoying buf where attempt to load drawing files (GPS, KML, CSV) from the main menu (not the draw toolbar) actually destroyed the selected file by overwriting it with the current draw layer contents (possibly nothing).
5. fix a glitch in OpenStreetMap rendering where a map tile file's reference was being lost, but the broken reference was still cached and repeatedly used (causing parts of the map to not be drawn).
Also, the 20150601 OpenStreetMap data has been imported and made available for download.
Andrew Pavlin, KA2DDO
author of YAAC
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the aprssig