[aprssig] Unauthorized use of my call sign

John Denison kd5you at comcast.net
Sun Jun 28 19:13:03 CDT 2015

On June 6 a friend of mine who happened to be staying at a hotel near
DFW airport in Dallas, Texas saw a beacon from a mobile station using my
call sign KD5YOU on June 5. I remember selling a KPC3+ at the Greater
Houston Hamfest maybe two years ago and thought I reset the TNC to
remove my call sign. If not then it might be this person. I did not
record the name of the person whom I sold the KPC3+ to nor do I remember
his call sign. In any event if you know who is using my call sign please
let me know. Thanks

John Denison