[aprssig] next beta build#64 of YAAC ("Yet Another APRS Client")
andrewemt at hotmail.com
Wed May 27 10:20:07 CDT 2015
The next build of YAAC is now available, automatically upgradeable or downloadable from the usual places:
The changes and updates include:
1. fixing the password prompting for enabling SSL connections to the APRS-IS.
2. adding support for UDP ports to the external message source interface in YAAC (so third-party programs can inject messages into the APRS network through YAAC).
3. performance improvements in the map rendering, and more consistent rendering of OpenStreetMap amenity symbols (so they can be differentiated from APRS stations and objects), plus add the ability to search for mapped amenities by type.
4. fix the YAAC upgrader to support a security feature in newer releases of Microsoft Windows where the downloaded native RXTX libraries in YAAC were being initially disabled for execution.
5. assorted other minor bug fixes.
Andrew Pavlin, KA2DDO
author of YAAC
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the aprssig