[aprssig] next beta build#78 of YAAC ("Yet Another APRS Client")
andrewemt at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 30 19:16:13 CST 2015
The next build of YAAC is available, downloadable from the usual places:
There are several usability updates, including some enhancements to the optional sounds plugin, allowing more accurate speaking of real-time APRS events through a text-to-speech synthesizer. Other changes in YAAC include:
1. improvements in handling private (non-transmitted) Objects.
2. improvements in handling OpenStreetMap Relations (collections of smaller Ways and Nodes) to make them useful and renderable on the map.
3. usability improvements in the filters.
4. adding the ability to have a line-of-sight plot produced for a mobile station, dynamically updating the plot based on the changing position of the station.
5. correctly interpreting compressed-mode position reports using overlays or APRS 1.2 extended symbol codes.
As usual, you can upgrade existing installations of YAAC using the built-in upgrader, but plugins will have to downloaded and replaced manually.
Andrew Pavlin, KA2DDO
author of YAAC
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the aprssig