[aprssig] APRX TOCALL

Kenneth Finnegan kennethfinnegan2007 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 19:20:35 CST 2016

I had assumed most people were using the aprs-deviceid database over the
tocalls.txt file, so I hadn't pushed for updates since the allocation
itself is correct. This is the current listing in Hessu's database:
 - tocall: APRX??
   vendor: Kenneth W. Finnegan, W6KWF
   model: Aprx
   class: software
   os: Linux/Unix

You are correct though. It should be described as a "Digipeater/I-gate"

Kenneth Finnegan