[aprssig] ARISS Dashboard - Beta
n0agi at n0agi.com
Sun Jan 1 15:00:07 CST 2017
Wanted to share i w/ you all tha beta release of the "The ARISS Dashboard" service. It can be found here:
Please note the following:
1. The release is beta, please expect bugs and rough edges yet.
2. The dashboard platform offers near-realtime traffic for RS0ISS, PSAT AND PCSAT activity. It currently captures, processes, data mines and provides visualization for data cubes such as - IGates, Tx/gated stations, station grids, Port-Of-Entry (POE), packet types. More can be added as needed, but, wanted to kick the tires w/ these and test the waters during beta
3. The service uses findu's mapping control, but working on custom mapping control for future versions. Thanks to findu's author for the mapping control.
4. The grid/tabular dump shows 25 most recent activity and captures the recent gated stations
5. The dashboard processes data progressively on a month to month basis. What you will see now is for this month's YTD data
6. Naming of the service might change
7. Since i'm in beta, please also expect adhoc updates to the service, maintenance cycles, etc.
Please kindly use and share feedback, anomalies, issues, etc. While i cannot promise i will address every need, i will surely try.
73, Happy New Year
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the aprssig