[aprssig] ANNOUNCE: Welcome to G3NRW 2017

Ian_Wade_G3NRW g3nrw-radio at ntlworld.com
Sun Jan 8 11:47:04 CST 2017

ANNOUNCE: Welcome to G3NRW 2017

A brief note to say I have now completely reorganized my website,
collecting everything together at:

The new site comprises three main sections:
-- G3NRW Resources Pages (TS590 Family, AIM4170 and Wouxun KG-UV950PL)

-- G3NRW Band Utilization Charts (30m, UK 60m and 160m)

-- Other G3NRW Publications (TAPR APRS v1.01 Specification, NOSintro --
TCP/IP over Packet Radio)

Some of the material is quite old now, and I am anxious to bring it up
to date. Feel free to browse, and please let me know if any information
is out of date.

Hours of happy reading!

Ian, G3NRW
g3nrw at g3nrw.net