[aprssig] Polaric Server 2.1
la7eca at hans.priv.no
Tue Nov 21 04:21:04 CST 2017
I just released version 2.1 of Polaric Server.
The "Polaric Server" is mainly a web based service to present APRS
tracking information on maps and where the information is updated in
real-time. It is originally targeted for use by radio amateurs in
voluntary search and rescue service in Norway. It consists of a web
application and a server program (APRS daemon). In addition there are
some plugins that can be installed separately. It is available
Debian packages or source code.
>From the change log..
* Move to Spark and Jetty for webserver implementation
* Do authentication (login) in aprsd (use pac4j).
* Alternative websocket interface for map update using JSON instead of XML.
* Support logging in to configure standalone aprsd server
* Support CORS Ajax requests from clients.
* Move webconfig (plugin) stuff to aprsd package.
* Some monitoring of users.
* Add support for multiport Kiss TNCs (thanks W6ELA)
* Several smaller fixes.
There is also work in progress on a new client webapp based on OpenLayers 4,
See GitHub: PolaricServer/webapp2
More info here: http://aprs.no/polaricserver
More information about the aprssig