[ax25-layer2] 7-byte address proposal

Pete Loveall AE5PL pete at ae5pl.net
Thu Aug 3 11:28:01 UTC 2006

I am going to ask that we break this into multiple threads.  We have a
discussion of "7 character callsign support" and a discussion of "ECC
vs. FCS".  We also have a discussion of "legacy equipment support" (some
of this belongs in the other two topics but some of it is also generic).
To help people scan through the emails, can we modify our subjects to
reflect what is actually being discussed?  Thanks to all.

73,

Pete Loveall AE5PL