[ax25-layer2] Comments on OpenAX.25 pseudo-code

Pete Loveall AE5PL pete at ae5pl.net
Fri Aug 4 20:58:18 UTC 2006

My understanding of Samuel's intent of OpenAX.25 is to give us a generic,
open basis on which to build layer 3 interfaces, etc.  That is definitely
within the scope of this list.  Again, my intent for creating this list is
to keep us focused on doing what is necessary to use AX.25 as a layer 2
protocol.  That does not mean other protocols and issues aren't interesting
to pursue, just that we want to keep focused on issues that directly affect
AX.25 (and its use as a layer 2 protocol).

73,

Pete Loveall AE5PL