[bbssig] Packet list has moved

Bill Sinbine n4xeo at bellsouth.net
Mon Nov 1 02:07:42 UTC 2004

Hi All

I'm sending this message to several lists to let everyone know that we have
started a new list to replace the Packet_USA list that has been taken over
by spam. The owner of the list has no interest in keeping the list clean.
This is why the new list has been made.

If you were or are on the packet_usa list I would like to invite you to
join the new packet list it is at
   http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Packet-USA/

This list is open but all new members must be approved so that should keep
the spam down. If you are on the old list please sign up for the new list
and remove yourself from the old list. If you are not on the old list and
want to get more involved in Packet then please go to the link above and join.

This will be the only message that I'll send to these lists on this topic.

Think about it .....