[bbssig] Packet Rebirth in Mississippi

Bill Guthrie willy3jax at covad.net
Fri May 20 01:37:43 UTC 2005

Hello:

I can establish a telnet connection with you. I am in Jacksonville, FL. I
have RF connections here via VHF & UHF, but not HF yet. I also have numerous
telnet connections. Tell me what types of bulletins you would like to
receive and your password choice.

My BBS = W4JAX
IP 66.166.242.145 port 23

You can connect to me to initiate traffic forwarding.

Also, you may want to look at this web site for info on packet & ecom.:
www.winlink.org  and
http://www.winlink.org/Presentations/TELPAC_Overview.pdf

I also am running a telpac station here. A neighbor Ham also runs a HF
winlink station for my email forwarding via RF.

73's, de Bill, KC4OUA @ W4JAX BBS