[bbssig] Packet Rebirth in Mississippi

Bill Guthrie willy3jax at covad.net
Fri May 20 01:37:43 UTC 2005

I can establish a telnet connection with you. I am in Jacksonville, FL. I
have RF connections here via VHF & UHF, but not HF yet. I also have numerous
telnet connections. Tell me what types of bulletins you would like to
receive and your password choice.

IP port 23

You can connect to me to initiate traffic forwarding.

Also, you may want to look at this web site for info on packet & ecom.:
www.winlink.org  and

I also am running a telpac station here. A neighbor Ham also runs a HF
winlink station for my email forwarding via RF.

73's, de Bill, KC4OUA @ W4JAX BBS