[bbssig] EcomScs New Packet Radio E-Mail Client

kb2scs at optonline.net kb2scs at optonline.net
Sat Apr 5 15:11:21 UTC 2008

HI All
        The reason why I am writing this E-Mail to the BBS.sig is
because even tho EcomScs is client software it does pertain to BBS's

This is because EcomScs uses the BBS system to transport its E-Mails.

EcomScs is fully RF based.

Please point your Browser to
http//:www.qsl.net/kb2scs
to learn more about EcomScs. There is also a user group that I started
today.

Let us hope we never witness the "Silence Of The Hams"
73 DE John  KB2SCS
       Packet:           kb2scs at wa2pnu.#nli.ny.usa.noam
       E-Mail:            kb2scs at arrl.net
       APRS-SCS     http://www.tapr.org/~kb2scs
       Web Page:     http://www.qsl.net/kb2scs