[bbssig] EcomScs New Packet Radio E-Mail Client

Jerry - N9LYA n9lya at blueriver.net
Sat Apr 5 15:48:05 UTC 2008

http://www.qsl.net/kb2scs

Corrected link...  73 Jerry
-----Original Message-----
From: bbssig-bounces at lists.tapr.org [mailto:bbssig-bounces at lists.tapr.org]
On Behalf Of kb2scs at optonline.net
Sent: Saturday, April 05, 2008 11:11 AM
To: bbssig at lists.tapr.org
Subject: [bbssig] EcomScs New Packet Radio E-Mail Client

HI All
        The reason why I am writing this E-Mail to the BBS.sig is
because even tho EcomScs is client software it does pertain to BBS's

This is because EcomScs uses the BBS system to transport its E-Mails.

EcomScs is fully RF based.

Please point your Browser to
http//:www.qsl.net/kb2scs
to learn more about EcomScs. There is also a user group that I started
today.

Let us hope we never witness the "Silence Of The Hams"
73 DE John  KB2SCS
       Packet:           kb2scs at wa2pnu.#nli.ny.usa.noam
       E-Mail:            kb2scs at arrl.net
       APRS-SCS     http://www.tapr.org/~kb2scs
       Web Page:     http://www.qsl.net/kb2scs