[bbssig] bbs software/AGWPE question

Michael Johnson michaelkj77 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 13 16:25:59 UTC 2008

Hello, just signed up on the list hoping to learn more about hosting a packet BBS.  More specifically, my ARES group is looking at Outpost as an interface to post messages to an EmComm BBS, one of the emcomm modes we hope to deploy in support of local emergency management.  My question is, is there a packet bbs that uses AGWPE so I can also host a Winlink RMS packet gateway on the same computer/tnc/radio?

  Thanks in advance for assistance.

  Michael (N0VX)

http://mail.yahoo.com