[bbssig] msys with a dual port kam

Quentin Falkenbury flknbry at netzero.com
Sat Jan 17 15:58:51 UTC 2009

Hi
I am trying to get msys working with a dual port kam.I can
get the kam into kiss mode and recieve on the vhf port and hf port bfut i cannot get it to transmit on the vhf port.I know
its just getting the msys.opt written properly but i am not sure how to write the ports properly.Its on com 2 and the book says the kam vhf port is port 1 and the hf is port 2.

Any help would be appreciated.
                   Quentin
The kam is a Kam all mode.