[bbssig] msys with a dual port kam

Jerry - N9LYA n9lya at blueriver.net
Sun Jan 18 00:30:55 UTC 2009

Quentin

This is an example of my KAM V5 TNC.on my main MSYS BBS Machine.    Note the
TNC type will make a difference . Again if you send me your MSYS.OPT file
and KAM Version I can fix it and return it to u. You can see the first port
is the VHF and the Subport is the HF.

port 2 at $3F8 int 3 speed 4800 name 145.010  radiospeed 1200 tnctype 4

port 3 subport 1 of port 2 name 14.098 radiospeed 300

73 Jerry

  _____