[bbssig] BBS Linking

Randy NV0U randy.nv0u at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 00:03:40 UTC 2009

Hi everyone,

I have just set up FBB on an Ubuntu box here. Unfortunately, there is
nothing at all going on packet wise in the Kansas City area, other
than APRS. Well, I should not say that - we do have three (including
me) Winlink RMS gates up at the moment. But that is it. No BBS' to
speak of, and the only thing we are seeing from out of town is the
occasional packet from a NET/ROM node about 120 miles to the east.

So, in order for this stuff to work, I am in big need of a way to get
FBB connected up with the rest of the world so that there can be some
content other than the two test messages I sent.

If you could pass along any BBSs that you know of that would be
available for my system to connect to, that would be a tremendous help
and I would forever be in your debt.

Thanks in advance,

Randy Rathbun NV0U
Assistant District Emergency Coordinator - District A - Missouri ARES
randy.nv0u at gmail.com