[bbssig] Fwd: NanoSail-D

Jim Alles kb3tbx at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 01:03:55 UTC 2011

Hello, new here, I hope someone can point me in the right direction.

Does The packet below look familiar to anyone?

I was listening for the satellite beacon, and I believe I heard it a couple
days at about the right time.  I was unable to decode any packets before it
lost power.  However, on Sunday afternoon, I decoded this packet while on

fm ? to RS0.<&-6 QSO Nr 1068 I31+ pid=55

It is not the proper format for NanoSail, and I am not familiar w/ Packet at

Does it make any sense to you?  Anything more than a local coincidence?