[bbssig] NanoSail-D

Jim Alles kb3tbx at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 03:20:47 UTC 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jim Alles <kb3tbx at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 10:18 PM
Subject: Re: Fwd: NanoSail-D
To: Bill V WA7NWP <wa7nwp at gmail.com>

I am not too worried about the satellite, it's battery was expected to die.

http://nanosaild.engr.scu.edu/dashboard.htm

I was scanning 437.260 -- 437.280, with a simple indoor antenna, in central
Pennsylvania.

just wondering if the packet copied makes sense to another application.

It could be there is someone local I am not aware of...

thanks!