[bbssig] msys problem

Mark Milburn markkq0i at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 16 18:59:09 UTC 2012

Quentin, check to make sure you have each of your BBS stations
classified as a BBS.  From the main command line, type
EU callsign
Anyone you want to forward with should be classified as $02

Mark Milburn    KQ0I
Des Moines, IA

on Skype, YahooIM and Google Chat as:  markkq0i

callsigns to the msysbbsb.dat file.
>I created the msysfwd.def per instructons and ran the merge command after
rebooting.I addresed a message to one of the
>bbs”S but when I ended the message it stated cannot deliver do to unknown
bbs.Any thoughts would be appreciated.