[digi-voice] Digital voice over high-speed packet

Ken Linder (kc7rad) kc7rad at radstream.com
Tue Nov 2 07:25:23 UTC 2004

WOW, this is getting complex!  :-)  All I was suggesting was running
compressed audio in an AX.25 packet!  :-)

I do love to see this sort of discussion, though.  Just shows me how much
more I could learn.

For me, anyway, I have to get people in my area (Vegas) interested in HS
packet.  Here, they are only running 1.2k on 2M.  I do have several people
interested in 9.6k and one that is interested in experimenting with even
higher speeds like 24k and even 32k.

I will keep you all up to date as things progress.

73s
Ken