[dsp] AFSK demodulator code for ARM7TDMI?

Robert McGwier rwmcgwier at comcast.net
Fri Feb 11 22:53:53 UTC 2005

In addition to the information John has given you let me add some stuff.

Here is most everything you need to develop for the arm7tdi, FREE TOOLS

http://rod.info/arm.html

build.sh makes it really trivial.  I am participating in the design of an
software defined radio for the command receiver for P3E using the ARM7TDI.
We intend using fairly serious coding as well as running the operating
system for the spacecraft on the ARM7TDI.

We will be using IPS-32, which a group of Meinzer admirers are helping
Meinzer get going for the spacecraft computer.  It is an extremely
lightweight RTOS.  IPS is the RTOS flown on all Phase 3 satellite
missions using a Cosmac 1802.  Lyle Johnson and Chuck Green have brought
us up into the late 20-th century with the ARM7.  We are using the
ATMEL part.

I wish I had time to help you but my plate is overflowing with SDR.  The
ARM developers guide is an absolute must as John says.  Since you already
have an RTOS, it sounds like maybe you knew all of this anyway but I
thought you might not and others most certainy will not.  I agree with
John about this neat RISC processor family.  Absolutely FAB.

Bob
N4HY